Oscraps

Key-West-p18&19-web.jpg
This is a fantastic double spread of MotherNature at her finest!! The background is perfect to let your beautiful photos shine. Beautiful, colorful pages!

Oh I am SO glad you posted them together!! Just STUNNING! Jeanne I cant say enough, its stunning. Especially the two pages together. The vibrancy of your photos and the fun green background. :love: :love: :love:

@AK_Tracy Thank you so much. I am all about the photos :) Honestly, I used to be so constrained in my scrapping and elaborate clusters, but since coming to the O and getting into @annaaspnes style I am having a ball dragging and dropping and filling and hueing and blending. Thank you for your sweet words of encouragement.
@bitzee She really does some amazing things doesn't she? I still check the live webcam every once in a while, it was truly magical. Thank you for your lovely encouraging words.
@Tamsin Thank you so much. it was fun.

What a wonderful double page. So colorful. You really got some good photos.
Thank you so much. It's amazing how good phone cameras have gotten, sure was easier than my heavy one hanging around my neck.
WOW... great double page spread. Love seeing all the photos.
Thank you so much, I love taking pictures & there's something so extra special to get them printed instead of trapped on hard drives.
lovely double spread!
Thank you so much, it was an amazing place to visit.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
JeanneMN
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename