margeda

Keleti railway station

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
On sale https://www.oscraps.com/shop/On-Sale/
FotoInspired Template Pack No. 2L_1 FotoInspired Template Pack No. 2L

Also used:
ArtPlay Palette Melic_SolidPaper3;LeavesB;Overlay2 ArtPlay Palette Melic
ArtPlay Mini Palette Biblio_Transfer5;StainOverlay1;WordARTLoveThis ArtPlayMiniPaletteBiblio
ArtPlay Palette Wellspring_Forget-Me-Not;Compass ArtPlay Palette Wellspring
ArtPlay Palette Patriarch_Brush11 ArtPlay Palette Patriarch
ArtPlay Palette Sashay_Ribbon ArtPlay Palette Sashay
ArtPlay Palette Evenfall_ButtonBlue ArtPlayPaletteEvenfall
MultiMedia Documents No. 4_1G;1N MultiMediaDocumentsNo.4
MultiMedia Branches No. 13_2D;2E;2F MultiMedia Branches
ArtsyKardz Patriarch MultiPack _6x4-2;6x6-2;4x3-2 ArtsyKardz Patriarch MultiPack
PaperTextures No. 6_7 PaperTexturesNo.6

Process:
You have opened layout # 1 FotoInspired Template Pack No. 2L. He placed the background paper. Trim photos on gray layers in template frame. In addition, ArtsyKardz Patriarch paper was applied to the gray layer of three frames. Decorated above them: letter, ribbon, button, compass, flower, papertexture, map, transfer, StainOverlay. Trim #LeavesB APPMelic on WALoveThis to color. He also colored the middle frame by writing the name of the Eastern Railway Station.

Thanks for looking!
I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Margo
beautiful photos, I love those doors on the lower left, and great use of the templates.

A charming collection of photos, Margo! Perfectly cropped and placed in the template! Love the blue/gray palette!

Egy bjos fotgyjtemny, Margo! Tkletesen kivgta s beillesztette a sablonba! Szereted a kk / szrke palettt!

Such a great gathering of beautiful architectural pieces. Love the blue frame and your little bow.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout