Oscraps

Keep A Look Out For . . .
B

Keep A Look Out For . . .

Autumn styled this fun shoot and sister Sophia took the photo of her and I got it for a layout.

Limited Addition DSD 2016 ValuePackLimitedEditionDSD2016ValuePack

For this layout I used these supplies from the ValuePack:
ArtPlay Palette Hello Autumn
ArtPlay Palette Tapestry
MultiLayered FotoBlendz No. 2
StainedEdge Overlays No. 1

Additional Supplies:
ArtsyStains No. 2
Font: Hello Sunshine

Process Notes: Using artsy paper 6 and positioning the layered fotoblendz, I clipped the photo of Autumn to the main mask of the set and duplicated the photo one more time, putting it on Screen Blend mode at 64% opacity. I duplicated the photo one more time and clipped it to another layer in the layered fotoblendz. For the rest of the layers, I recolored some using colors from the palette or clipped transfers to them, giving very subtle textures and depth to the photo. I put all these layers into a group.

Under these layers I placed another transfer from Hello Autumn and slipped it underneath the photo layers on the right side with just stains and splatters showing and putting it on Color Burn mode therefore getting rid of the white in the transfer that was peaking out from under the photo. I also added the artsy stains in pale blue and the leaf overlay on the left side, blending the leaves to Color Burn.

Over the photo layers I used the scribble overlays, word art and brought in brushes from the palette. I used a brush the same shape as the large leaf at the bottom left corner of the photo, stamped it, recolored and with the arrow keys moved it slightly and put it on Color Dodge at 74% opacity, giving it a slightly outlined/double exposure look.

Adding the stained edge overlay to the page and recoloring it in a slightly darker shade of the background paper and turning down the opacity to 40%.

I added the label from APP Tapestry for my title, duplicating it two more times, repositioning, typed out the title and positioning it along the scribble line and added the metal leaf. The month and year in a slightly darker shade of the large leaf was added and I called it done.
adore the mixture of your framing. fun photo, but I miss that sweet smile of your granddaughter's.

I adore the idea to hide the face with flowers! Attractive autumn page!

so much to love! the photo, the wonderful blue and rust contrast, the awesome framing!

I get an old book vibe when I look at this, with the photo serving as an illustration. Love.

A sweet photo and love the "book" framing! So light and airy!

Ooooh! The photo is fun and the layers of papers behind the photo are fabulous!

Aren't you a lucky grandma that the girls will send such a cute photo!!, you scrapped it beautifully creating wonderful depth!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout