Oscraps

Just WOW - Anna Color Challenge
ksacry

Just WOW - Anna Color Challenge

I certainly have a flower fetish lately (my last 4 layouts are all of flowers). The bright flower colors of spring are my favorite!
For the 04.28.2023 to 05.11.2023 Anna Color Challenge

Text reads: Every year we go to see the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival. Every year the riot of colors just amazes me. It was a Tuesday, but there was still a crowd. I couldn't blame them; we had waited 3 weeks to see the height of the tulip bloom season, and the weather was perfect this day. Roozengaarde Gardens, Mt. Vernon, WA. April 25, 2023

Construction: I started with Scenic Template Album No 9, pages 3, 5, and the back cover. These template pages were modified by revising the fotoblendz masks (both pages), and deleting the horizontal frame instead using the vertical frame from the back cover template (side 1) to better match my photos.
For the background, I used ArtPlay Palette Storm Solid Paper 1. I then duplicated the paper and flipped horizontal for the second page. I then placed a Solid Color Adjustment layer with blend mode Multiply at 50% opacity.
I used Disquiet Collection MultiMedia Bonus (changing the ribbon color with a Hue Adjustment and ArtPlay Palette Disquiet Elements with the button Hue/Saturation Adjustment for the Side 2 cluster and the duplicated lace with the tulip from ArtPlay Palette Special One for Side 1.
I added the butterfly from the ArtPlay Palette Storm to the sky (Side 1) with the ArtPlay Palette Special One (a part of the Spring ValuePack) modified “Special One” word art (removed the “one”, revised the color by clipping the palette’s solid paper 1 and added a drop shadow). The words “just wow” are from a past Anna class aAProject 2020 daily word art-Day18 Wow.
Credits list
ArtPlay Disquiet Collection with Bonus, is On Sale until May 3rd at 9am EDT.
ArtPlay Disquiet Collection
ArtPlay Palette Disquiet

Other Supplies Used:
Scenic Template Album No 9
ArtPlay Palette Storm
Spring ValuePack No 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: Marleen
Just Wow indeed!!! Beautiful double page spread. Every year I enjoy seeing pages with photos from this area.

wow, gorgeous. the tulips are in full bloom here too. best time of the year.

I have been there in years gone by. It truly is a wonder to see. You have documented the fields beautifully.

Ah Roozengaard! Love that you captured that puddle and reflection. Wonderful perspective and that dark sky!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename