Oscraps

Just This
lacy

Just This

Last day to pick up the Summer Value Pack No 2

I started with the photo from deviantart, clipped to FlutterBy FotoBlendz, duplicated the clipped set with Blend Mode Screen on the fotoblendz. I placed Artsy Paper below for the foundation, embellished (above and below the photo/fotoblendz layers) with brushes, transfers, elements, paper textures, threadz, MultiMedia elements, splatters, and word art. Last I added a Gradient Fill, Green/Yellow, Reflected Light, at the top of the Layers Panel, with Soft Light Blend Mode.
Credits list
Summer ValuePack No 2, final day of sale
ArtPlay Palette Beautiful Day (Artsy Paper 4, brushes, transfers, art stroke, elements, splatters, label word)
ArtPlay Palette Rhapsody (Paper1) On Sale for Limited Time
MultiMedia Frames 8 (paper circle, splatters) On Sale for Limited Time
ArtPlay Palette Bliss (heart charm, blend mode Hard Light) This week’s Anna Classic Collection on sale
MultiMedia Documents 4-3
FlutterByFotoBlendz 4-1 (2copies)
Paper Textures 15-2 (partially erased)
Time WordART Mix1 (Bevel/Emboss, Outer Glow, Drop Shadow)
ArtPlay Palette Twinkle (bird/shadow)
Button Threadz 1-10
Urban Stitchez 1-2
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1-3 (hue adj on beads)
Photo credit: imaginary dawning, deviantart
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
The light, airy hues here are just magical! I like the mix of nostalgia and a little bit of modern design. Standing O for you!

What beautiful soft colors! Nice way to vary the MM frames! Wonderful on the Standing O!

WOW- so very very delicate and love these gorgeous pastel colors ♥ congrats on Standing O!

wow, what a beautiful soft colors, I love this, you made a great composition, so much to see on your awesome layout, super!!

Congrats on the Standing O, so well deserved!!

congrats on the standing o.
you created a beautiful page in this fresh light turquoise and white.
i love the textures that give depth and contour.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename