Oscraps

Just So You Know
B

Just So You Know

People make jokes about Seattle being the rainiest city in the country. Well, those jokes are not based on truth. Its unbearable for other reasons. Traffic, traffic, traffic . . . endless snarled traffic.
Annual Rainfall
New Orleans 62.5
Miami 61.9
Houston 56.8
New York 49.9
Atlanta 49.7
Boston 43.8
Washington DC 43.5
Indianapolis 42.4
Philadelphia 41.5
Baltimore 41.9
St. Louis 41.0
Cleveland 39.1
Seattle/Tacoma 37.5

AnnaRelease 15 February 2013AnnaRelease15February2013 On Sale until Feb. 27

ArtPlay Palette ChatterArtPlayPaletteChatter
Number FotoBlendz No. 1NumberFotoBlendzNo.1
UrbanThreadz No. 15UrbanThreadzNo.15
PaperTextures No. 6PaperTexturesNo.6
For the Record WordART Mix 1ForTheRecordAordARTNo.1]/url]
ArtStroke ValuePack No. 1[/url=https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtStroke-ValuePack-No.-1.html]ArtStrokeValuePackNo.1

MultiMedia Rain No. 1MultiMediaRainNo.1
Photo: MorgueFile
Font: Becky

Notes: Using artsy paper 1 as the foundation and bringing in the photo and using an AnnaBlendz brush on a layer mask, I brushed away what I didnt want and blended the photo to Darken. A transfer was placed over the photo at the upper right corner and blended to Color Burn and at the bottom right edge is another transfer. The paper texture was added to the bottom to help disguise an ugly building at the base of the Space Needle.

At the top, just to the right of the photo the Number FotoBlendz was added and solid paper 4 was clipped to it. The mask is blended to Color Burn. The word art title and list of rainy cities is over it. More word art, recolored to white was added to the left side of the page. MultiMedia Rain were added over these layers.

Brushes from the kit was added as well as the boxed art stroke around the last city on the list. The circles were made with the Elliptical Marquee tool and given a white stroke. The dimensional elements were added to finish the page.
Love the collage of cities to bring home your point! I would not have believed it--thought Seattle was at the top of the list for rainfall. The colors are fab!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout