Oscraps

Just A Bad Dream
KAPOH

Just A Bad Dream

This takes a bit of explaining. I had trouble coming up with ANYTHING around the house that I loved enough to warrant a layout. YEARS ago, I'd been forced to decide just that when I had to leave my house that was threatened by fire. I can still remember looking around, trying to decide what to pile in the car, and the ONLY "thing" worth the effort was my pup, an odd little Yorkie named Emma. She was all I took with me. As I remembered that scenario, I decided the only thing I'd grab if faced with a similar situation, other than Pennie, would be my Discover Card (even though I know the number by heart!), because, with it, I can replace just about any THING in the house.
BTW, the pillow is covered by a lace doily (hard to see).
CREDITS: ArtPlay Mini Palette Milestone and ArtPlay Palette Love Story by Anna Aspnes; Lullaby by SoMa Design; First In Last Out by Charlize Creations; Il Pleut by Dawn Inskip; Secrets of an Indian Summer by MoosScraps
Wow, that must have been really scary! The part about knowing the Credit Card number cracked me up...I'm the same!!!! Great take on the challenge!

Love the story behind ( i don't like the story that you had to go through this) this page !

Love the story behind your page, although it must have been a scary time. Love how you included the hearts and the lacy item.

Lol of course we would take our $$. :) Great rationale. So sorry you had to endure a fire and so glad you rescued your baby pup. Great take on the challenge.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
KAPOH
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout