AASPN_TissueTextures6_1, 2_3
la-forest-friends-paper-14, lamplight
LA_ASoSimplicity_stitch circle
la-where-theres-hope-ov01
LA_ASoA_tornpaper
Fonts: Gill Sans Ultra Bold, Arial
  • Love
Reactions: ClaireG
an impressive place. i love the diagonal layout with the warm beige and the blue. Is the light at the end of the tunnel artificial?

You've captured a wonderful photo; I love the colors and the way you brought those colors and textures out onto the rest of the page. Standing O for you!

The colours are amazing! I love your photo - I have the same question as Nia, is that an artificial light? A fantastic way to showcase the photo, gorgeous colours and texture.

You've captured a wonderful photo; I love the colors and the way you brought those colors and textures out onto the rest of the page. Standing O for you!
Thanks so much, Angie, for the Standing O! It was a lot fun putting this page together.

@ClaireG @nia that the actual light in the picture; one of the exits in the caves. I had a lot of fun putting this page together-just kept adding stuff and rearranging! I am going to do a companion LO using more of the photos we took. Thanks, Char
thank you for the photo. you have done a great job with your design, the blue light makes it look very mystical.
congrats on the standing o.

How awesome! Congratulations on the Standing O! and the Standout!
Wonderful framing and highlighting of the light.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 4
Added by
char8182
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename