Oscraps

Julius Caesar Chalkboard
Bush Girl

Julius Caesar Chalkboard

Here's my entry for the July 2013 Trend Challenge about chalkboards.

I went to see Julius Caesar the other day (with 120 children aged 7-11!!!) and forgot to take a photo for my journal. I hunted online for a suitable photo, found nothing I liked, so made this - perfect for this challenge. And greatly helped along by Paula Kesselring's brilliant chalkboard which she offered in her recent Spotlight - thanks Paula - what perfect timing!

And I had A LOT of fun creating the graffiti splattered wall behind, using 100% Oscraps goodies (barring the action).

Credits:

Paper: Joanne Brisebois, oscraps.com, Inside Voices Paper Pack
Chalkboard: Paula Kesselring, oscraps.com, Just Me and my Dad freebie
Chalked Edge: Sue Cummings, oscraps.com, Chalked Frames
Tape: Vicki Stegall, oscraps.com, Rock On
Graffiti: Anna Aspnes, oscraps.com, ArtPlay Palette Metro Graffiti& Studio 68, oscraps.com, Blue Skies & Lemon Drops Border Madness
Shadow Action: Brandy Murry, scrapgirls.com, MegaLift 1 Squared PSE
Fonts: BowerShadow, CK Elusive, Braggadocio, Adobe Caslon Pro, Charcoal CY, CK Template, Courier, FFF & CK Storybook
This is perfect! Can't imagine going with that many kids..hope you weren't the only grown up along! Paulas board is perfect! Reminds me of a little theater where I went to see Rocky Horror!

Wow....that's a heck of a play to take on with a large group of kids!! Great way to scrap it!

You certainly found the perfect way to remember your trip to the play! Very creative Selena!!

So creative !!! Love how you created the background and so many different fonts !!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
Bush Girl
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout