Oscraps

jPA_Believe in You
Patty Anne

jPA_Believe in You

"No matter what sh*t life throws at you - keep your chin up, know that you are strong enough to get through it, and BREATHE! Take a deep breath, have another look at the situation and you will figure it out. Remember to laugh at the absurdity of it all! Sometimes laughing is the best thing you can do.
I believe in you, Babe.
Believe in yourself!
Youve got this!"

A note of encouragement for my dot... in monochrome ... I'm freaking out about all one color. I want to break out my crayons and color this in! eeeek! ;-)

Created using Anna Aspnes' "APP Able", "APP Wellspring", "APP Disquiet", "APP Inclement", "APP Melic", "APP Notablia", "FotoBlendz Notabilia", "WordARt Notabilia", "MultiMedia Documents 2", "MultiMedia Documents 6", "MultiMedia Birds 1", "MultiMedia Flowers 5", "52 weeks Number Set 2", "Overlays - 12x12 Find My Way".
I had to laugh at the mono freaking out. I can just see you stomping oon your crayons to keep from scribblin on the screen. :) It is, however, a beautiful and touching page! Your daughter is beautiful and strong like her mama! :)

She's so beautiful, and so is your mono page. I understand the crayon desire, as I love color too. But, this is lovely and fits perfectly with your words. I needed to read those wise words today as well. I love everything on your page, especially the little heart and the birds.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Patty Anne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout