Oscraps

jPA - AAScraplift - LeftBrain
Patty Anne

jPA - AAScraplift - LeftBrain

Too Much Left Brain!
Credits list
I am definitely more of a right brain, creative & artistic type of thinker personality. I prefer the feelings, connections and the big picture rather than the specifics and analytics associated with a left-brained dominant way of thinking. Unfortunately, I can feel my left brain draining the color from my life in the overthinking that the last few years of my life have brought on. It began when ... {insert my journey these past few years and how it has driven me away from the more colorful & light parts of me - and then a self pep talk to get out of my own head}
Created for Anna's Scraplift Challenge Jan 8-22 to use text as a design element.
Created using Anna Aspnes'
Rainbows (Collection, Multi-Media, Artsy Transfers, ArtsyKardz)
APP Apothic, APP Art Life, APP 6, APP Chatter, APP Halloween, APP Archive, APP Inkling, APP Cosmopolis, APP Riant, Artsy Blooms 1, MultiMedia Halloween, MultiMedia Lock & Key, MultiMedia Arrows 1, MultiMedia Branches 15, MultiMedia Flutterbys 2, Rough Edges 1 Brushes, Postmarked 1 Brushes.
Girl & Paint Splashes from hiclipart - altered.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Stunning is the first word that popped into my head! I absolutely love all of the beautiful detail that you included on your page!!

Standing O for you!! https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showpost.php?p=647835&postcount=24

What a great way to include journaling! Love the color vs. b/w contrast and how the b/w drifts over to the right edge. Congratulations on the Standing O!

Wonderful work. Maybe it appeals to me so much because I'm right in the middle between left- and right- brained. Anyway, I totally love it.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Patty Anne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout