Oscraps

jPA - 100 Things (Word Art Challenge)
Patty Anne

jPA - 100 Things (Word Art Challenge)

Every couple of years, I create on of these 100 favorite things sorts of lists.

Created for the 12 Days of December - Word Art Challenge.

Created using:
Anna Aspnes Art Play Palette - For You, Art Play Palette - Rainbows, Artsy Transfers - Rainbows, Multi-Media - Rainbows Stitched by Anna Borders - Black Overlays - Assemblage 2 Artsy Template 112 Frames - Circles 1 Jazzed Up Loop da Loop 5
Natali Designs Positive, One Day
Et Designs Smile Please
Florju Designs In The Rain
Joyful Heart Designs Camera Shy
Oscraps Collab Live Life, Falling For You
LO inspired by a LO by amandaj
Oh my goodness, this is incredible! Love the mix of frames, the element scatters and border clustering, and that list - wow!

Congrats on the Standing O Standing O!

This is amazing! I love the mix of big, bright photos and the lovely journaling. So awesome!

What a great idea! Love the mix of pictures and the mix of frames - that really gives your page extra dimension. Thanks for playing along in my challenge!!

I was going to give this a Standing O, but I see it's already there!
Awesome page. Love all the work you did with the photos, frames, and elements and how you got all 100 things on the page without making the page looked cluttered. Excellent!!

Absolutely amazing! I love the photos, and the journaling is just wonderful. This brought a big smile to my face! And congrats on your well-deserved Standing O!

What a wonderful collection of pictures! LOVE your title word art! Such a fun page!

Layout information

Category
2020 12 Days of December Event
Added by
Patty Anne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout