MultiMedia Birds No. 2MultiMediaBirdsNo.2
ArtsyStains No. 4ArtsyStainsNo.4
Splatters No. 1SplattersNo.1
LightLeaks No. 3LightLeaksNo.3
FotoGlow Mix No. 1FotoGlowMixNo.1
ChevronTextures No. 1ChevronTexturesNo.1
Photo: MorgueFile
Font: Arial Narrow

Notes: Starting with artsy paper 1 as my background, I brought in the psd Flock fotoblendz and clipped the photo to each layer except the bird and tape layers. I moved the birds up higher on the page. I played around with the blend modes of each of the layers. The main mask is blended to Multiply and some others are on Overlay. I grouped these layers.

Over the photo I placed the light leaks and blended to Overlay and then added the fotoglow and blended to Lighten.

Underneath the photo layers I added an edge overlay at the right side of the page and stained and splattered lightly down from it and added a Joyeux brush. The chevron pattern was placed to the left of the photo using a pink shade from the kit and the word art at the left edge.

Above the photo layers, I added the poinsettia, charm and multimedia bird along with the title word art and another brush from the kit and poem. That completed this page.
Barbara, this is just beautiful. I love your artwork. It is so varied and inspired. Love your process notes, which are very helpful.

A beautiful scene. I like the sun flare and the way it feels like I could walk right into your page.

A very poetic page with a little of mystery of the wintry light!

Love the wintery woods photo. The poinsettia is just the perfect accent. Such a beautiful page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout