ArtPlay Brimming Strings
ArtPlay En Route Transfer
ArtPlay Hinterland Paper
ArtPlay Wanderlust Jet
ArtPlay Whimsy Brush
Artsy Layered Template 136 Frames
Holiday WordART Mix 4

Journaling:
The images in the Chatbooks were put up on Instagram in February. When I got my first book back, I knew I wanted to make copies for Christmas gifts. I was happy when I figured out how to wrap the books with a sleeve, and how to make my own prepaid postage printed labels

The prompt was "prepared."
This is awesome! love the journaling! I know the books will be so enjoyed! how fun to make your own labels! love the colors!

Super presentation of your thoughtful gift giving! I made a couple of chat books this season...you've inspired me with your complete package approach!

what a wonderful gift idea! I think I tried a Chatbook, I'll have to relook at it. I like the turquoise and brown together

Love your vibrant color combo and the books--sensational idea! Everyone will love your gift. Your journaling always includes such a personal touch--this will make all who receive one feel as if you made it for them, personally.

What a wonderful idea and how clever to make your own labels and sleeves. Love how you scrapped and told the story.

I love that whole thing going on in the left upper area. It's so visual and redolent with gift-giving. Beautiful spread. (That turquoise pops, too). Wish you could join us over in the Facebook Group--lots of good Q/A and inspiration over there.

sweet way to capture your chat book process. love the color scheme too.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout