Oscraps

Joy of the Season
pmjames

Joy of the Season

It was either the Joy of the Season or the Season of Joy as our local Council put on a Christmas Fair for the community. It was a lot of fun for the whole family. The colours of the NEW MiniPalette Felicitous seemed to work perfectly with my Christmas photo (I'm still working on my 2022 Album).
Credits list
Artplay MiniPalette Felicitous (Free with $20.00 purchase from 6-13 March, 2023 Midnight PST)
Framed Masks No.11
MultiMedia Holiday No.8
Holiday WordART Clusters No.2

Process Two solid papers with a Blending Mode applied created the Background Layer. Transfers, Overlays and layers from the ArtsyTransfer (all included in the MiniPalette) were placed on top of the Background. My image was extracted and duplicated with Darker Color and Screen Blending Modes applied to the Layers. The Overlay Layer of Framed Masks No.11 was placed on top of the Image with a Linear Burn Blending Mode applied to it. Dimensional elements, and multiple Transfers and Artstrokes were added on top of the Image. My Title Clusters was created with WordART, Beaded Threadz and Word Label on top of the Layout. A little journaling completed the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and Joansmor

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-Mini-Palette-Felicitous-Michelle-Seaon-of-Joy.jpg
File size
241.1 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout