Oscraps

job satisfaction.
skbohanon

job satisfaction.

Now THIS is a cube I could totally entertain as my employment!! All this excitement around me and I get lost in daydreaming what it would be like to be perched on this platform as my job.... oh to dream.

JOURNALING: job satisfaction - hey, honey. check it out. i could soooo go to work everyday with a smile on my face if THAT was the cube I worked in. i was sitting there admiring the view when this caught my attention. sure, id have to climb the ladder to get to my office, which i swore i wasnt interested in doing, but for this ladder... id make an exception. seriously, what photographer whos completely addicted to racing wouldnt what this HIGH rise employment? dont know what the pay is, and office appears as though it could be a bit drafty, but lets focus on the positive.... check out that view. it is the best.
N
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! racing lo's!!!! you KNOW i love 'em!!! your journaling here is GREAT !!!! hahaahah! awesome photo!

This is too funny! I love what you did here. It really gives us insight! Great job.

Layout information

Category
TaylorMade Designs
Added by
skbohanon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout