Oscraps

Je t'aime
val

Je t'aime

Template by Taylormade design
Papier kit Lucky O by oscrap Collab

Journaling says
I have always said that I would never use a picture of yourself on the Internet, by fear that they will be misused by someone for doubtful purposes . I have since changed my position, and even though I always feared that possibility, I chose to ignore this "fear" and show you. You are a jewel, a treasure, and if I can not prevent patients from using your image, I can at least make it their task much more difficult in carefully selecting the photos that I show. this one, for example, is part of one of my favorite photos. You are in the bath, in the shantala with as costume your sailor cap. Your eyes and your serious starlet air gives you great tunes. This photo I have never dared to use it, it is too "private" too intimate, and here, it get perfectly within the framework of what I wanted to do. Even this picture that I kept for 2 years, I can scrap it, without putting you in danger. Let me hope that at the time of my death you will look at my LO, not as a betrayal, or as a risk-taking, but as a message of love which you will keep near you, whatever happens. These LO are doneI admit per game and pleasure , but I also do them for you, for tomorrow, to leave on paper wishper of your childhood. I love you my princess, and it is this, most importantly, no?
N
awww... what SWEET journaling! wow! and you did a wonderful job at using this photo in a way that is safe. it turned out to make a GORGEOUS peice of art and to tell her how you love her. she will truly treasure this, i'm sure.

just gorgeous, just gorgeous, just gorgeous!!! love, love love the journaling (thanks for translating this!!!) and the pic!!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
val
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout