Oscraps

January 2022 Monthly Review
ksacry

January 2022 Monthly Review

I started with the MonthReviewTemplateAlbum No.6 and used the May template #10 instead of January template #2, so that it would better fit my main landscape photo.
I placed Amity Palette Paper Overlay #1, ArtsyPaper #1 and #2, and Transfer #2 (blend mode Multiply) to create the background.
I attached my main picture to the template’s fotoblendz.
I clipped my main photo to the middle frame and enlarged it to show the church. I clipped free photo PIXNIO-36118-1509x1110 of the swan to the left frame, turning off the white border. I then extracted the swan and placed above the two frames with a drop shadow style applied. I placed Amity Transfer #2 on top, lowering opacity and using blend mode Color Burn. I then turned off the white borders to the other 2 frames and added Amity artsy papers #1 & #2.
I replaced the calendar, swapping January from template #2 in place of May, and changing the angle so I could add my cluster next to the calendar.
The cluster is MultiMediaWinter3 #1 with the twig removed, button re-colored from pink to blue, and the snowflake lace duplicated.
I added UrbanThreadz No.19 #4 to the button.
I used Adventure WordART Mix No.1 WoodWord #3 and Word #4 for the title. I used fonts Strings and Arial Narrow for the saying in the frame below the extracted swan. Journaling text is in font Arial Narrow.
  • Love
Reactions: bcazzell and zlemon
This is just beautiful! Love the photos, the frames filled with color, and that extracted swan really adds motion and draws the eye through to the calendar!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename