Oscraps

Janas 3rd class  a need for speed
minideb

Janas 3rd class a need for speed

Ok ladies I learned a new term this weekthis is a CASE Copy and Scraplift exactly of Janas 3rd class it really is not a CASE because I did not do all of the gazillion things Jana did but I certainly tried. We were supposed to create motion by creating blurr with the main photo where none exists. I m not blurring the picture of me after I used the lasso tool/ feathered /inverted/erased and took away all the grass. What Jana does in 45 minutes while recording a class for us to watch takes me hours. I did use the poster edges and I Liked that look. The photo was taken by my XH and I was still 49. I had to substitute a few things Jana used. I still have more items in that wish list.

Katie Pertiet: Edge Overlays No. 01
Graphic Pop Edgers No. 02 Brushes and Stamps
Little Tot Transport Mega Kit
Splatters Brushes and Stamps No. 02
Splatters Brushes and Stamps No. 03
Lynn Grieveson: Chuff Chuff Kit
Worn Page Edges
The Grunge Source: In Depth Paper Pack
Such a great picture, you look like you are having fun! And you did a great job with your CASE! :)

If you have children or grandchildren, they will LOVE this LO! Trust me. It is adorable.

love the title! I think this little cart looks like a lot of fun to ride! awesome blending! awesome page!

Deb glad to see you are sticking with it, i didn't sign up for this class, maybe next tome.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
minideb
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout