Oscraps

Jan24_Chall4_Recipe_Make Your Dreams Come True
ClaireG

Jan24_Chall4_Recipe_Make Your Dreams Come True

Happy 2024 to you!

I am hosting a recipe challenge this month. I love working with recipes, I find it so fun shopping my stash or a particular kit.

My recipe for you -
x1 template, x1 photo, x1 wordart, x3-5 foliage, x5 papers, x3-5 ellies, x1 confetti. Please use only the recipe and no more items. Elements within the template will count towards your items.

I used the recipe like this -
x1 template, x1 photo, x1 wordart (I cut mine in two, so it would stack), x4 foliage, x5 papers (x4 in the squares, x1 background paper), x4 ellies (paint, x2 flowers, x1 button), x1 confetti.

In 2023 I really dedicated myself to becoming better at making clothing. It had highs and lows. This top was 100% a high and made me realise that I should stick to tops, I wear them a lot, they are fun to make and I can make tons of different kinds.

I used -
et Designs - Dream Big Collection
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Dream-Big-Collection-etd.html

Jimbo Jambo Designs - Parade templates
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Parade-templates-by-jimbo-jambo-designs.html
Designer(s) Used:
  1. et designs
  2. Jimbo Jambo Designs
Fabulous LO... love the template and the soft colors you chose that echo the colors in the masked photo.

This is SO pretty, Claire!! Lovely photo of you, as well :beatingheart: Congratulations! Your layout will be featured in tonight's Monday Oscraps newsletter! Happy New Year!! :dancingbfly:

Very lovely! That photo is so pretty and I love all the blues in that awesome template!

I love how you incorporated that great photo of you into the template. That's a beautiful cluster and I love how you added touches of earth-toned neutrals along with all those gorgeous blues.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 4
Added by
ClaireG
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename