Oscraps

It's All About the Pink
Laurie Ann

It's All About the Pink

Enjoy and thanks for looking.
Laurie

JOURNALING:
Its All About the Pink
I design and create custom handbags with my younger sister and mother. We call our business Sew Chic and Company. This is our believe handbag for breast cancer awareness, in honor of our older sister, Denise. She is a breast cancer SURVIVOR twice. We give all the glory to God that we still have her with us. I started to change my posting text to pink on the day of her second surgery...
QUOTE:
Everything that is done in the world is done by Hope.
-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
CREDITS:
PAPERS:
. Pink Edge Grunge {Ceres Spring} by Jackie Eckles an Exclusive DigiShopTalk Kit @ digishoptalk.com
. White on White screen blending mode {Cowgirl} by Jackie Eckles Challenge Freebie
ELEMENTS:
. All Buttons Stitches Journaling Lines with Flower Scalloped Paper Quote on Label Brush Stroke {Ceres Spring} by Jackie Eckles an Exclusive DigiShopTalk Kit @ digishoptalk.com
. Frame {Thrift Shoppe Frames} by Debra Tope @ oscraps.com
. Crocheted Flower {Flores Em Crochet} by Tricia Cavalcante Freebie @ scrapartist.com
. Roses Leaves {Pickin Wildflowers} by Jen Ulasiewicz @ kbandfriends.com
. Alpha Letters A B O U T {Hearts and Flowers} by Kay Eflin @ kbandfriends.com
. Alpha Letters I T S {Bellissimo} by Lynn Grieveson @ designerdigitals.com
. Alpha Letters A L L altered color {Vintage Dream} by Lori and Michelle Freebie @ littledreamerdesigns.com
. Alpha Letters P I N K {Antique Garden} by Michelle Coleman @ littledreamerdesigns.com
. Various Shadows {Drop Shadows 1 and 2} by Traci Murphy @ tracimurphydesigns.com
. Photo Action by me!
FONTS:
. Love Letter Susies Hand -Dymo
What a beautiful layout! Love all the special touches and the wordart you created with the alphas.

I feel like I'm walking into a feminine boutique with this layout, Laurie. Charm exhudes. I'd love to see your speciality purses. Kay

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Laurie Ann
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout