Oscraps

It's a Girl
Chi-Girl

It's a Girl

This was done as a Sue Cumming's Jan. challenge. She's organized a fun monthly challenge with tons of word art and other goodies to get us all motivated to start scrappin this year! So this is all digi. And here's my story: We lost our dog of 18 years last March, and decided/hoped that my 18 y/o daughter who grew up with him would be ready for a new dog at Xmastime. My dd is still grieving the loss of her buddy and was pretty apprehensive, but said she'd give it a try adopting a new dog. (I think she did it for me....thinking I really wanted one....and I certainly missed having a dog but really wanted it for her....lol). We adopted Bailey just b/4 Xmas on 12/23/08. We went in looking for a dog - not a senior and NOT a puppy. Someone more experienced or with more recent experience should have come with us to tell us not to fall in love on first site!

We ended up with a 1 year old (so yes, a puppy!). Although as we signed the papers the next day they told us she might be 6 months, but we were too far gone by then. She's utterly adorable and wears us (ME) out most days and evenings....but training is coming around and we're glad we were able to find her home....and glad she's happy to be with us.

I used Sue Cumming's free Happy Thoughts 2008 and 2009 for wordart for the title; Sue C: green Xmas kraft paper, SueC 2 Moonrise flourishes, Nina Oscrap's wordart; frame; DTope Oscrap's pink ribbon (SOOOO pretty); the pretty crown OL is JBrisbois Oscraps; fonts: Allura script and Downcome.
this is so cute. Thanks for your comments. ps. I wish I had my daughters hair also! LOL

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Chi-Girl
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout