Oscraps

introvert...
Z

introvert...

Time had a great article on being an introvert. On a scale of 1 to 10, possibly a 9. Not a bad thing but once you know who you are, then you have Something to work with. tfl zalaine
There was a news piece on CNN this morning about introverts. I wonder if it was the author of this article who was being interviewed? It was interesting. And not a bad thing to be at all when you know who you are.

Fabulous design.
Love the mix of general news-item with the personalized touch.

Would love to read that article! Another perfectly fabulous Z page! I'll say it one more time...I LOVE your style!!!!

did it have to be Dusty Springfield song that i'm going to carry around in my head all day, Z?? ;-D

another wonderful page. i don't know how you can say so much so simply. but it works for you, EVERY time!

i'll have to read the article to see how that "introvert" things works. a totally foreign concept to ME! :-x

I have the article sitting on the coffee table - now I really will read it!! Wonderful layout - it's so arresting when you see it in the gallery. Love, love your wonderful style! :0)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zalaine
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout