APP Joyful
App Vibrant
these 2 papers were blended with Linear Burn
FotoBlendzOverlay11_4 resized
Frames Masks3_4 resized and butterfly photo masked
Glow from MultiMediaSuns3_
FindMyWayOverlays4_4
APP Together twig

That butterfly must have enjoyed the scent of our sunscreen or our puppy, it followed us for some time.
What a beautiful photo of the waterfall and great use of the mask, love the texture and the butterfly, I love also the quote, an awesome page Lynn!

so beautiful how nature fills the page! I like the framed butterfly and the nice story!

Oh, this is so serene, lovely and refreshing. So glad your gift from nature accompanied you.

Beautiful nature scene! How wonderful that you were followed by a butterfly, magical!

Love this! Gorgeous photos and such a magical moment in time. I vividly remember when a small flock of blue jays followed us and chattered and hunted for food along the way. It's such a delightful memory as I'm sure yours is too.

Honing in on the butterfly with the frame is wonderful--the eye goes right there. It's so important to grab those moments that nature throws to us, and to document them.

wonderful photo, blending and design. love the story behind too. to go out and watch is so healing for soul, mind and body

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lynnpremo
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout