Oscraps

Incredible Finish
Deb Rymer

Incredible Finish

This is probably my favorite of all the rowing layouts for this season for a couple of reasons. 1) It was the most exciting race of the season with a come from behind epic sprint that was almost unbelievable. 2) I had the honor of collaborating on it with Adryane. Those of you who know her style will no doubt see her touches of magic in this one. Thanks again, A.

The journaling reads: "Madisons Mens Varsity 8 rowed to an incredible 2nd place finish at the Darrell Winslow Regatta on April 14, 2012. A lighter boat than many in this class, they started slowly in 4th place. With 500 meters to go, they began an epic sprint and walked right through their crosstown rival, impressing us all. The top photo shows them just at the bow of the other boat. In the short time it took to take five quick photos, they had moved the boat five seats ahead. It was absolutely thrilling!"

Supplies

ArtPlay Palette Sun Fun ArtPlay Palette Sun Fun by Anna Aspnes - transfer
ArtPlay Palette Vitality ArtPlay Palette Vitality by Anna Aspnes - transfer
ArtPlay Palette Saffron Villa ArtPlay Palette Saffron Villa by Anna Aspnes
WarpingFrames No. 2 WarpingFrames No. 2 by Anna Aspnes
LabelTransfer Clipping Masks No. 1 LabelTransfer Clipping Masks No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
SkinnyLined Overlays No. 1 SkinnyLined Overlays No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
WaterDrops No. 4 WaterDrops No. 4 by Anna Aspnes
LoopDaLoop Arrows No. 2 LoopDaLoop Arrows No. 2 by Anna Aspnes
WhitePaint No. 1 WhitePaint No. 1 by Anna Aspnes

TFL!
Blows me away! The photo treatment...the reflection of the title...the matting of the lower picture...the arrow loop....

this is awesome! I love seeing the race in the 3 photos! so cool love the use of arrow! congrats to your son and he boat mates!

Absolutely STUNNING, Deb!! You and Adryane make a GREAT team! LOVE the transfers on the photos and the title work totally ROCKS!!!

Oh wow, a collaboration. GREAT JOB!!
Love the changes in the picture and the beautiful colored 'ray'of light across the page.

H
HOLY SMOKES THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very creative...and you two make an awesome team!!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Deb Rymer
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout