The supplies I used from the ValuePack are:
ArtPlay Palette Tapestry
ArtPlay Palette Hello Autumn
WoodTextures No. 1
Outdoors Transfers No. 1
BeadedThreadz No. 1
Photo: Mine
Fonts: Ariadne Sans and Toms Handwritten New

Process Notes: Using artsy paper 1 from Tapestry and placing the brush mask from the kit in the middle square of the paper, I clipped the photo, duplicating it a couple more times. The first photo is Normal blend mode at 100% opacity, second Screen and 29% opacity and the third on Color Burn at 35% opacity.

Over the photo layers I added a texture brush from the kit and recolored it to a yellow taken from the paper and put it on Linear Burn at 100% opacity, then adding a transfer along the left bottom edge leaving it on Normal.

Adding the quote and title to the left of the photo, clipping a paper to the title, moving the paper until I liked the colors showing on the title. Below the photo I added a short sentence. Above the photo I stamped the large outline leaf brush recoloring it white. Then bringing in the psd flower, moving the shadow to my liking.

Using a couple of the wood texture brushes running them down the page at the right side of the photo and recoloring them white. I used a bit of bevel and emboss on one and a gesso style on the other.

From APP Hello Autumn I used the small mask brush, placing it above the quote and duplicating it several times and merging those layers and clipping another copy of the photo, duplicating it once and putting the copy on Soft Light at 100% opacity. Over the small photo I used an outdoor transfer.

Adding a scribble brush recoloring to red and beaded threads I called it done.
Just being, yes, love that message. The stand of trees reinforces the concept so well, and I find the linear design so soothing.

A beautiful Autumn page, I love the photo treatment and how you've placed the tranfers, the colors are gorgeous!

Beautiful color and lines! I like how the beaded thread breaks it all up. I also really like the transparency of the title work.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout