Oscraps

In the Happiness
pmjames

In the Happiness

Created with the new Collection Melancholy – and the Month in Review Template Album No.8 (with 2024 Calendars included). I’m continuing my Simple Digital Scrapbooking Photo Book Project for 2024 using the Month in Review Templates each month.

Process A 24x12 inch canvas was opened up and pages 4 and 5 were dragged onto the Layout. A Solid Paper was placed onto both sides of the Layout. ArtsyKardz, Papers and Photos were clipped to the Frame Mask Layers. A Focal Image was extracted on the left hand page, with a Transfer placed on top of it. On the right hand page my focal image is clipped to the FotoBlendz Layer which has a Hard Light Blending Mode applied. Rain drops were added. Transfers and Paper Textures were added to both sides, below the Frames. Artsy Stains were placed on top of the Background Layer on both sides of the Layout. WordART, Dimensional elements and Splatters were placed on top of the Layout. A blue curved square brush was added to the Calnedar to mark the day. Journaling completed the page.
Wonderful pages. I do love these month review templates to remember the major things that happened each month.

I like the double page, textures,wonderful images, especially the trees and your choice of elements.

Beautifully open! I can never achieve openness - I just want to fill in all the spaces ;-) Love your use of some frames for openness - maybe I could try that ;-)

Love the palette you chose for those particular photos. Enhances them beautifully.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-melancholy-Month-Review-Template-Album-8_Feb2...jpg
File size
139.7 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 500px

Share this layout