Oscraps

In My Mind's Eye/Anna Lift
helenedubois

In My Mind's Eye/Anna Lift

Evanish paper

With the COVID19 interrupting all trips and plans, I take pleasure in remembering past adventures with my grandchildren--sometimes these memories tend to grow dimmer and that is what I am trying to portray in this work.
Oh I hope we all get a chance to build new memories soon! What wonderful-looking grandchildren, how fortunate you are! Love the fading aspect- speaks volumes!

This is a wonderful collection of smiles and good health, and an important subject for your pages now. I'm keeping more of my photos and realizing I need to put more of them in my book, more scenes of ordinary stuff I've been taking for granted.

magnifique page qui vous replonge dans un pass joyeux ! trs beau travail sur la photo pour lui donner un ct rtro pas trop accentu, plutt dlav!

Beautiful page! I know what you mean about missing the grandchildren and how sometimes the memories start to fade.

Vous avez de trs beaux petits enfants, cette photo est trs belle et doit vous remplir le coeur de joie, le traitement photo traduit bien votre sentiment du moment,trs belle page helene.

love your idea behind, perfectly realized.
even though your memories are fading, they are very colourful.
isn't it the reason to take photos and to scrapbook to keep beautiful memories?
gorgeous shot of your grandchildren, cheers my heart.

Your Mind's Eye is really great to see, such a gorgeous photo treatment/blending, a beautiful colorful page with your grandchildren, I think this page would be great on your wall!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
helenedubois
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout