Oscraps

Imperfectly Perfect
DivaMom96

Imperfectly Perfect

Journaling: While perusing Photo Storify, Linda Daviss blog and one of my favorites, I came across a reference to a photography class she was taking named Creating Painterly Photos. I have always been attracted to Lindas art because she uses painterly effects so well. I clicked the link and found Kathleen Clemons class. I love her photography and it was on sale, so I thought, Why not?
Wow - just, wow! I have been trying to achieve the painterly look with my flower photos for some time (with little luck) and Kathleens class was a gift! Over the past week Ive learned about selective focus, Lensbaby lenses, textures and so many other techniques that I will be busy for the next year! Of course, Im going to be broke for a while, but its so worth it!
Here is a photo I took today using some of my newly learned techniques and my new Lensbaby Sweet 50. It is of some Pentas growing in my container garden with a textured background that I learned how to add. I still cant believe the result. Finally, I can photograph flowers the way I see them in my mind. Thank you so much Linda and Kathleen! May 28, 2017 - Tampa, Florida

AASPN ArtPlay Palettes: Simplicity, Lush, Tinge, Joyful
AASPN Button Threadz
AASPN Fotoglow Mix2
AASPC Adventure WordArt Mix
AASPN Artsy Layered Template 203
Well you have sure done your homework, girlfriend!!! This is awesome!!!! Keep up with those lessons!!!!

A wonderful sequence of events leading you to this beautiful photo and page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
DivaMom96
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout