Oscraps

Imperfection
Bush Girl

Imperfection

For the Sept 2011 Camera Corner Challenge to scrap an out of focus photo that tells the story.

Using oodles of Sue Stash!

Credits:

Paper & Tags: Sue Cummings, oscraps.com, 52 Inspirations 2011 Wk 33 Favourite Kind of Day
Frame: Sue Cummings & Vicki Stegall, oscraps.com, 52 Inspirations 2011 Basics Kit
WordArt: Sue Cummings, oscraps.com, Scrap Apple Inspirations Week 9 Imperfectly Perfect
Star: Sue Cummings, oscraps.com, From my Notebook Halloween Mattes
Heart: Sue Cummings, oscraps.com, From my Notebook Simply {True Love}
Buttons: Sue Cummings, oscraps.com, Merry. Bright. & Fa-la-la Christmas 2009
Edge Overlay: Anna Aspnes, oscraps.com, ArtPlay Palette Barren Sunrise
Font: VT Portable Remington
what a wonderful journaling story... and the "imperfection" is perfect to me... what a special memory captured and scrapped...

Selena... wow I love your journaling!! This imperfect photo really is the perfect one for your layout, your two boys having such a great time!! Love the elements you used and the WordArt you have chosen fits perfectly!!

My dear Selena I'm afraid I don't see a lot of imperfection with your photo but then I don't have my glasses on :) your journaling tells the story perfectly and I can envision the scene What a memory you have captured with your "imperfect" photo and your words!

Glorious image Selena ... it's like you say, sometimes an imperfect photo deserves to be saved ... especially when the supporting story is one of yours!!! :wink:

Layout information

Category
Challenge 1
Added by
Bush Girl
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout