Oscraps

I'm Just a Girl
N

I'm Just a Girl

• NewAdmin
ok... i had this layout all done in b/w with the picture blended into gray paper like the i did just recently for my s-i-l. but something about the doll with the gray and the dark shadows just made it creepy to me. i even emailed it to a friend to ask her opinion and she assured me it wasn't creepy, but i couldn't get past it... they've made too many scary movies about dolls, i guess. sigh... anyway... i LOVE the picture... it's just a little less freaky in color. soooo... here it is. lol. the journaling is lyrics from the No Doubt song "Just a Girl"... it always makes me think of Alyssa... it just sounds so rebellious and dramatic... just like her. i like it for this layout too because no matter how independent or rebellious she is... she still likes baby dolls and tea sets all drenched in pink. lol.

JOURNALING: I'm just a girl in the world.

DATE STAMP READS: just your typical prototype - christmas 2007

PRODUCTS USED:
TAYLORMADE: paper... ohhhhhh... just a little something i'm working on. ;) coming soon to oscraps.com)
Lyrics: Gwen Stefani (No Doubt)
Fonts: Perpetua; Century Gothic (do i even need to list these anymore??? lol.)
Change Media
Love your date stamps Amanda! And this is a great photo! Love the way you journaled across the top!

I LOVE This!!
And I would agree that it would be freaky in grey ... but the pink is STUNNING!!
You are BRILLANT!

Layout information

Category
TaylorMade Designs
Added by
NewAdmin
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout