Artplay Palette Storm (paper, color adjusted) Artplay Palette Storm
Artplay Palette Ocean Cove (transfers) Artplay Palette Ocean Cove
Artplay Palette Across the Miles (splatters) Artplay Palette Across the Miles
Artplay Palette Sage (artstroke) Artplay Palette Sage
Snow Spray 4 Snow Spray 4
Oasis 2 Oasis 2
Evanescent FotoBlendz 1 Evanescent FotoBlendz 1

Process
An artsy paper from APP Lush was used as the foundation of the page. The image was processed in the following iPhone apps to achieve the painted look: Snapseed, Stackables, Waterlogue, Sketch Master, Leonardo. The final image (duplicated so that there were two images to work with) was clipped to two Evanescent fotoblendz masks. The masks were resized and moved around to cover the image. Several transfers from APP Ocean Cove were layered behind the image. An artsy paper from APP Storm was clipped to a brush from Oasis 2. The color of the paper was adjusted using the Hue/Saturation tool. Snow Sprays were layered over the brush image (recolored white and orange. Artstrokes and splatters were added to complete the page.

Thank you for looking!
ME TOO! Growing weary of the gray skies and monsoon rains. Arizona-dreamin'. Love the photo treatment/bright colors. Nice touch with the palm tree brush in the "distance."

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I love everything tropical. I'm amazed that you used so many phone apps on the same photo. The results are just fabulous!!!

Instantly makes me think of the tropical trade winds softly caressing my face..... oh my!

Love all the wonderful color in the palm tree! A nice respite from your rough winter...

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout