Oscraps

I'll Love You Forever (left)
TaraLyn

I'll Love You Forever (left)

Journaling:
I love this book. Deanna gave it to me at some point. I dont recall now if it was just before you were born or once I returned to work. I do remember that I read it and thought it was cute, but I didnt get it.And, now that I think about it, how could I possibly have gotten it? Sure, I loved you from the minute I saw the + on the test and I knew I always would. But its not until a mother watches that baby grow and reach different stages of his/her life that she begins to get the fact that this will always be her baby. I love you. You were my baby at one, you are my baby at five and you will be my baby when you are a teen and dont want to be seen with your un-cool mom. And, when I am too old to hold you on my lap, guess what? You will still be my baby and I will still love you...even more than I do now if that is possible. You tell me that you dont want babies. I so hope that someday you realize what a precious, precious gift it is to have a child and get to experience the same love and joy you have brought to my life.

Credits:
Template from Play It Up (cropped to fit landscape pages) by Melanie Colosimo
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=18698&cat=0&page=2
Photo actions (deFog, Sparkle Eyes and Wash) from Photographers Assistant by Holly McCaig
Shadow actions by Traci Murphy
Background paper, floral graph paper, torn glitter hearts, hat pin, label and word art from O' Valentine, OScraps February Mega Kit
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=19157
Heart Locket Freebie by Jen Ulasiewicz
Stitched Circle from Scruffy Circles by Gina Miller
Lace, etc. layered edge from Layered Edges by Ah! Designs
Newsprint Heart, silk flower and pink gem from Amelie by Micheline Martin

Fonts: KGD TaraF Script and Two Peas Hot Chocolate
N
oh my... this is amazing! wow! look at her! LOVE the placement of the word art!

Love the circle. And the title work is splendid! And of course, this is probably my favorite book. It actually chokes me up each time I read it!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Collab Kits
Added by
TaraLyn
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout