Oscraps

Iguanas in the city
M

Iguanas in the city

Not just in the Galapagos Islands but in the cities too iguanas roamed freely! I'm not a reptile person but we had to document this part of the world.

CREDITS;
AASPN project. temp 3-13, app explore brad & artsy pp3 (altered), oscraps journey brads
Wow! Stunning shots and great page!
Standing O...
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=611698&posted=1#post611698

I'm not a fan of them as we are overrun in South Florida because people released their former pets free.
my feelings aside (LOL) the layout design is fantastic.

Okay, my favorite photo is the iguana by your feet. That is not a sight you see in San Francisco!

Great photos and page! We see an orange variety where we camp in Florida.

Great page. Congrats on the Standing O. I must admit I love lizards and goannas but like to keep them at arm's length. We used to have a blue-tongue lizard living and breeding in our yard and it would sometimes find a way inside. Was always a problem getting them out without hurting them. They'd get very offended if you shooed them out.

About the iguanas..... If you're not a fan of them, don't worry. Neither am I. I just felt we had to have some photos of them since they were such a part of our trip and what we saw! I can tolerate the little lizards....we have some in our backyard here in N California....notice I said "tolerate" LOL

Oh and those were not my feet in the photo but someone sitting in the park. It was crazy.....people came with food to feed them like we would at the duck park. Beyond me for sure.....

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
marye
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout