ArtsyPaint 16
Charcoal 1
Faded Words Travel 1
HandStitchez 1
MultiMedia Documents 4
PinART 1
Splatters 7
UrbanThreadz 12

We were worried sick when Kate went in the ICU with acute renal failure and bacterial meningitis and more, in addition to her Chiari issues. None of us thought she would make it, but they got her back in a room, and for us it was like she was partway back to being able to talk to us.
Oh, so glad she is back. What horrifying times this is for all involved.
Your page looks filled with love and much concern.

Even though there is still deep concern, I'm pleased to hear some relief in your words. The dress form effectively expresses the 'partway back' feeling. Gorgeous work with the new brushes, DK! Please keep us posted as convenient.

This sounds like such a difficult situation, my thoughts go out to you as you express yourself with your art.

I am so very sorry for your difficult time. I hope she continues to improve. I believe you have created a gorgeous reflective page. I hope you have found some comfort/therapy in your art making!

I really like all the blendings and the light frame.
I wish you a lot of courage and I hope the situation will improve

I know that you have been worried about Kate and her health for many years. Hoping that she continues to improve. You have captured the anxiety that you feel in your beautiful artwork! Stay strong!

Sending best wishes for Kate's recovery. That's a lot to handle, and your artwork has such a molecular frenzy feel to it. Wonderfully expressive and a good way to express--helps with keeping sane in really troubling times.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout