Oscraps

Ice Ice Baby
musicmom3

Ice Ice Baby

Every year I plant up two raised garden boxes at the front of our new/old farmhouse as part of our pollinator pathway, and Elliott loves to mess with them in all seasons. Here he is pondering the effect of winter on the dormant plants.

I loved the pattern of Enigma Artsy Paper #2 so started with that, overlaying Fotoblendz 2A from the Enigma collection onto it. I placed my photo and then the title—once again I stopped to do my journaling (using the text boxes form the template) to make sure I didn't have to shoehorn it in after the fact. My next move was to drag in several transfers/overlays from the Artplay Palette to add detail, color, and texture to the photo and its surroundings (and to cover my daughter's hand, which was peeking out from the Fotoblendz)—I usually just pull them in randomly and let the effects surprise me, then alter as needed. I ended with a multimedia element. (The botanicals on the right are just the shadow layer from the botanical on the left.) I also used Fotoglos and Glitter Bits from two of the other multimedia elements to illuminate my grandson's hand.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename