Oscraps

Ice Fishing_Carpe DIem_Joan Robillard 600.jpg
Joansmor

Ice Fishing_Carpe DIem_Joan Robillard 600.jpg

Inspiration – I don’t ever remember seeing ice fishing on No 1 pond but they were there this year for one day and I got pictures.

Start – Create a new page – File>New 12x12 300

Paper – Placed Solid Paper 2 over the background

Mask – Put CarpeDiem Fotoblendz 1.5 on the page. I colored the other layers to match the photos.

Frames – took the two frames for the Layered Template, adjusted the size, and rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise. Then adjust the shadow layers.

Photos – attached my photos to the mask layers of the frames and Mask using Layer>Create Clipping Mask

Transfer – Placed Transfer 4 under the mask adjust so the picture and mask fit inside of the transfer. Put Paper overlay 1 on the bottom left of the mask.

Elements – used the Multimedia Documents 9.3 to the right of the mask. I took the four layers of ribbon and watch and moved them to the top of the layers. I needed something red to create a visual triangle with so I put the denim flower next to the words sliding one petal in between and making it red using Ctrl U and colorizing. It turned out to be the final piece which seemed to say done.

Brush – Used Brush 1 in the lower left and Brush 8 in the upper right.

Words – Took the beaded word Carpe Diem for the title. Then Typed words in the lower left.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename