Oscraps

I Wanna Be A Cheery-O
ella6599

I Wanna Be A Cheery-O

Everything except DIY Alpha and border from Fleur (both by Vicki Stegall) is from the Collab Indian Summer. Paper by Sue Cummings, Ribbon/fiber, and photo corners by Carla Gibson, and Flourish by LaWanna Desjardin.

Text reads: When I was a little girl, my grandmother always told me, if I wanted something, I should just jump in after it, with both feet.
I didn't often listen to that advice- until I had my own kids, who often teach me as much as I teach them. So now, even though
I'm new here, I'm jumping with both feet.

I came to Oscraps looking for a site to call me digi home- a place with friendly faces, and designers whose work I admire.
Well, they don't get much friendlier, or more admirable than this!

What can I bring to the Cheery-O's? Enthusiam, and love- love of taking pictures, and especially of scrapping them (oh and I
like journaling about them too!). Willingness to explore new styles, and to help out when needed.

What would I like to do as a Cheery-O? Whatever needs to be done! I love challenges, and would like to help with them.
Become a bigger part of the community. And most of all- SCRAP!
This is a great layout! I love your journaling...and the composition of the layout is perfect...great colors. Good luck!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
ella6599
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout