Oscraps

I Love Oscraps
N

I Love Oscraps

• NewAdmin
i was planning on my journaling being more like a "list" type-thing... but it just didn't seem to say what I wanted it to say. sigh... so... those who know me... a big fat novel should be no surprise. lol!!!!

It was this paper and this paper alone that lured me to Oscraps. The coveted (and MUST-HAVE) Paislee Press BERRY+CHARCOAL paper that has served as the backdrop for way too many of my scrapbook pages to count. I first came to this site with one purpose in mind... to get this paper. But when I got here, I discovered more Paislee Press papers that I HAD to have... I discovered Vicki Stegalls Lush Texture Overlays that are STILL a staple in my collection. I discovered Debra Topes Thriftshop frames and Sue Cummings incredibly inspiring Notebook. I was hooked. I only shopped at first, but eventually, I inquired about becoming a designer here. The response I got from Vicki was fast and felt so incredibly sincere. She told me to keep an eye out for the designer call that was sometime in the near future and said that in the meantime, she would love to let me be a creative team member for her. At the time, I had no idea what that meant, but found out soon enough. I began posting in the gallery. I was a total stranger around here, yet along came Krista... this bubbly, happy voice that encouraged and raved every post I made. She made me feel so welcome and at home. Very shortly after that, I was invited to come on board the Paislee Press creative team for Liz, which I HAPPILY accepted, as she and I had become quite good friends and she was (and still is) my very favorite-ever-in-the-whole-world designer. I began to post more... and Krista continued to encourage more layouts from me and apparently told all of her friends... because they began commenting too. Well, once the designer call came, I applied and was (MUCH to my surprise) accepted. It was then that I discovered the forums, which I now check daily and quite often times serves as one of my only links to the outside world as a stay-at-home-mom... well, other than Steve and Blue, that is. The more I hang out here and the more involved I get, the more I love it. All of our fellow scrappers are so full of inspiration and encouragement and I live for the gallery here. My fellow designers are always so helpful and so incredibly generous, not to mention the talent I find myself surrounded by. The Cheery-Os... my goodness... they are unbelievable. They continually surprise me with their dedication and hard work. I mean, Krista and Sally didnt miss a BEAT this entire week... all the while, making sure we didnt either! Then, there is of course Vicki. She gave me a chance, knowing that I was BRAND new at designing. I am certain that she lives and breathes this site, yet she never fails to answer a question for me or direct me to the right place if Im lost... and always seems happy to do so. She makes designing here such a wonderful experience and now... shes stuck with me... she couldnt get rid of me if she tried. I love everything about this site and it has become such a huge part of my life. I am so thankful for everything about this site and I am so proud to say that my designs are exclusive to Oscraps, and 95% of my scrapbook pages are 100% Oscraps products. That may never change!

PRODUCTS USED:
PAISLEE PRESS: Charcoal Paper from the BERRY+CHARCOAL kit; Pink Emporium Stitches Circle
QUEEN OF QUIRK: Love Tap heart
(all available at oscraps!!)
Change Media
***bawling***

Girl!! You are amazing!! It's all there ... in a perfect circle for the world to see exactly why I LOVE YOU!! :) You wear it all on your sleeve with each and every layout!!

I LOVE YOU!!

aaaaah girl.......you've got me all W E E P Y. I want to print out your lo, frame it, and hang it on my wall.

((((((((hugs))))))))))))

You are such an inspiration to me. I feel incredibly lucky to have met you, to be able to "work" with you, and to be able to call you my friend.

Luv ya girl!!!!!

WOWZA fabulous design and fabulous journalling (you really are the journalling queen!!) !! I love this page!

Popped into the gallery this morning and your big
O greeted me! I love that you created this LO on
your favorite paper that brought you here to the O!
You ARE the queen of journaling!
*smiling*

oh wow ! Stunning !
tht journaling-filled O is just brilliant, and your journaling is so touching !
What a blessing that all this did happen so we got to know you and have you around

OH WOW!!!! I was wondering how I missed this one buuuut I don't check galleries here enough! Just tonight I decided that I love this so much I should get more involved int he galleries like am else where.. I could do a whole page like this dedicated to you ;) I am eternally grateful for you showing me the ropes.. answering all my helpless emails and of course leading me to the divine Paislee Press designs.. and then to have products made by you.. oh gosh I don't know f I could ever make a page without you or Liz being part of it lol :) AWESOME design!! LOVE it! girl xoxox

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
NewAdmin
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout