isDK

I Hope

I Hope

ArtPlay Palette Escape Charm
Bokeh 2
FITPACK 2H Fotoblendz
Holiday Template Album 4 Frame & Threadz

Quote:
I hope someday you see this is all life wants: for you to be your own kind of beautiful & not the kind that makes you forget who you are.

Journaling:
Kate started sending me a bunch of selfies and they were all quite good. She was so proud that Kermit the tiny weiner got certified as her service dog. Her breast tumor had shrunk to just 3 mm. She was hoping her 14th brain surgery on the 28th would stop the siezures. Poem Brian Andreas.

This page was inspired by Challenge Day 5 https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36279 In my book this is a full page photo, because I have set wide margins for everything.
Fantastic selfie. Love the emphasis on the photo against the white space. Fervent wishes for better health for Kate.

What a heavy story, I hope everything will go well with Kate, take care, you are in my thoughts!!

I love the beautiful selfie and the great quote!!

Beautiful Kate! Sending positive vibes to both you and Kate! Wonderful page!

Oh this is just beautiful! Weiners are the best. Sending loads of hope and thoughts.

There is so much beauty here and such depth of emotion. I love the quote. I guess what also is grabbing me is the dignity. Bravo for the energy you have generated on Kate's behalf.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout