Oscraps

I have a dream (Scrap Apple Inspirations Contest)
J

I have a dream (Scrap Apple Inspirations Contest)

A letter to my husband...

You were in my dreams long before I met you. I was a teenager when they first started, and completely unaware of what it all meant until years later. Every few months I would have the same dream. Exactly the same:

I am with a man that I love. We have a picnic, and then walk arm and arm down the road, enjoying each others company. I feel completely at ease and happy, like this is who I am meant to be with. He is much taller than me, and has dark hair. I feel safe in his arms, and know that he loves me. There is nowhere in the world I would rather be. He is the one. Then all of a sudden he has to go. A plane arrives, and he has to leave. I dont want him to go, and reach out to him as he climbs onto the plane. He looks back at me, but I cant see his face - its all blurred. He flys off and Im left feeling bereft. I wake up then, with a sense of frustration and loss. I still havent seen his face.

This dream continued on and off for more than 15 years, and was always identical right down to the smallest detail. Until I met you. Less than a week after we started dating, I had the dream again, except at the end of the dream, I could see the face of the man. It was you! You were the one I had been searching for. It all fell into place then, and I have never had that dream again. Id found the man of my dreams, and he was everything Id ever wanted and so much more.

Every single day since then, I have thought about the hand that guided me to you. He knew His plan for us, and planted the seed years before I even knew it was there. Who knew a dream could be so powerful and so life-changing? I told you you were my dream come true.

Scrap Apple Inspirations (Week 17 - Deams) by Sue Cummings at OScraps
French Wall Papers by Anneli Anderson
Leather ribbon from Misty Cato's Veranda Breeze Kit (recoloured)
Clothes peg from Clothesline Collection Frame Pack 2 by Joanne Brisebois at
OScraps
Palatino Linotype font
OMGoodness, that is just the most beautiful piece of journalling. It's brought a tear to my eye - even at 6.30 in the morning.

WOW!!!! The journaling is absolutely breath taking!!!! Awesome page, just powerful!

Hi Jacinda! Welcome to Oscraps! I too am so impressed by your journaling. What a page! Barbara

Jacinda!!!
This is a very powerful layout...a
and I love how you simply adorned it with a ScrapApple Wordart!
Thanks for joining the ScrapApple Contest!!!!

Layout information

Category
Sue Cummings
Added by
jacinda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout