Oscraps

I Believe He is Proud - QOTC Layout 4
Jodie McNally Designs

I Believe He is Proud - QOTC Layout 4

This is my Queen of the Crop Round 4 layout! Warning - there is a shameless plug coming up...wait for it, wait for it...PUHLEASE GO HERE AND VOTE FOR ME!!! :) Ok...now that I have that off of my chest - on with the description! :)

I'm scrapping for the Hokie Spirit Fund in honor of the victims of the 4/16/07 Virginia Tech shootings. If I win, I also plan to donate some of my winnings to the Golden Apple Foundation - a foundation that helps current and future Illinois teachers be as excellent as they possibly can be.

Journaling reads: You really wanted us to find a house of our own & stop throwing our money away on rent each month with nothing to show for it. We bought a house about five months after you passed away. Ithink you would approve. Your approval always did (and still does) mean a lot to me. I know you're proud of us for buying a good home to raise a family in with a big fenced-in yard to safely play in. Shannon's new job allowed us to get a 2003 Pontiac Vibe! While it isn't brand new, it is the newest vehicle we've ever owned & we love it! I know you would probably pretend to hate it and say that it was too expensive, but I also know that you would be secretly waiting for us to ask if you wanted to take it for a drive. I know you are most proud of me for the kind of mother I am to your little "Lily-pod." I do my best to raise her in a way that you'd be proud of. I know you are also proud to know that I work really hard to make sure Lily knows who you are and what you were like. I know it makes you proud that she is so well-behaved in church, loves to go up to the Children's Sermon, & sings in church all by herself. I know you love it that she is already learning The Lord's Prayer. She knows about Jesus, and that you live with Him now. The other day while we were blowing bubbles, she watched them go up high & said that they were going to
Heaven for Papa Pete and Jesus. I hope you got them!

Blue background paper: Joy kit QOTC Week 2 Swag Bag @ SBG
Yellow flower/wire cluster by Sausan - from Collectibles Box
Glitter frame with clipped on star: Traci Reed Glittery Collage Frames @ SBG
White, bent photo frames: Picture This by Traci Sims @ SBG
Blue swirl and black & sliver swirls: Fuzzball Swirly by Merideth Fenwick @ SBG
Glitter streaks used to make silver glitter frame: Flitter Glitter Smears by Sausan Designs @ SBG
Proud label: Loosely Labeled by Katie Pertiet @ Designer Digitals
Black Swirls: Booty Surprise by Carrie Stephens
Believe word art by Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals
Flowers - Mini Fuzzy Flowers by Gina Miller Designs
This is wonderful! Beautiful journaling, and I love the seemingly-unconnected photos that all tell a part of the story!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Jodie McNally Designs
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout