Oscraps

I am Delighted
petey111

I am Delighted

The new Oscraps Collab "Delight" is a gorgeous kit loaded with papers and elements!

Everything here is from the "Delight" kit except the brad which is from Vicki Stegall's "Then and Now".

Font is Pea Shelia

Journaling:
I agonized over the decision of where to send you to school. Our home school is not a good school and we thought we were moving to a better neighborhood. We turned out not to be ready for that. I could have sent you to a Catholic school. There are several nearby to choose from. The one I went to grade school at seemed like a good option. I was torn about what to do. Then I thought again about optioning in to my school district. I had been concerned about your school being 20 miles or so away from where we lived, so I had put it on the back burner. Now I have decided to send you to school with me. And I am utterly delighted at the thought. I am sure this is right for so many reasons. Well have more time together. I am comfortable with the schools. Youll be able to walk two blocks from your school to my school and be with me after school. Ill be able to go experience the special events at your school. We will be able to enjoy these first few years of school together And later, if you want to switch to our public schools where we live, youll be able to. I think this will be an experience that we will both treasure!
This is wonderful Sara ... it's like you written him a letter explaining the decision you made. The best thing [for me] is that photo of him though, totally relaxed and unperturbed by the whole thing, just taking each think in his stride. It's lovely that you'll be so close to each other with so much time to share. You & he are very lucky!

it's always such a tough one ... but as much time with Mum when they still want to be 'with Mum' is a must! Great page Sara

Wow Sara I'm really glad I found your gallery - such beautiful layouts in here and this one especially. I just went through the whole school thing and trying to make the right decision as to where and I can feel for you :)

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
petey111
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout