Artplay Mini Palette CherishArtplay Mini Palette Cherish
Artplay Palette AwakenArtplay Palette Awaken
Artplay Palette Beautiful DayArtplay Palette Beautiful Day
Artplay Palette BreatheArtplay Palette Breathe
Artplay Palette CultivateArtplay Palette Cultivate
Artplay Palette FlourishArtplay Palette Flourish
Artplay Palette This Is LifeArtplay Palette This Is Life
Artplay Palette Sky's the LimitArtplay Palette Sky's the Limit[/url\
Urban Stitchesz Hearts No 3[url=http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=10012438&page=1]Urban Stitchesz Hearts No 3

MultiMedia Branches No 2MultiMedia Branches No 2

Process | I started with the ALT and flipped the top frame around to have a landscape orientation rather than portrait. Next i clipped my photos to the masks. I added an artsy background paper from APP Cherish (flipped horizontally) and began adding transfers from various APPs. I was just enjoying playing today so I clicked open APP after APP and just added things (mostly transfers) until it felt finished. Nothing fancy in terms of photo manipulation or blending.
Gorgeous... one of my most favorite flowers to grow and dry.. mine are always pink shades due to my soil! They are so delicate and your photos illustrate that so perfectly!!

Miles' heart is gorgeous! I totally agree it is awesome to see what your children think they should photograph! love the page especially that 3D butterfly on frame! gorgeous page!

wonderful story, I love the heart! really like the little cluster beneath it as well! so pretty!

i love opening this and seeing that we used the same template and have completely different results. beautiful flowers.

Gorgeous flower and page! Love the story! Your children have inherited your artistic talents!

I didn't pay attention to the heart when I viewed this on facebook. How cool that Myles found that. Love the layout.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Heather Prins
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout