Oscraps

How do you feel
LSlycord

How do you feel

Had some fun today scrapping my paper chain photos! At the end of 2021 I swore that 2022 was going to get us back to some sense of normal. For Christmas, our big family gift was a trip to Europe once the kids got out of school in May. It seemed like it would never get here so I made a paper chain for my office that included some other events to look forward to---Billy Joel, Garth Brooks, my niece and her family visiting. Well that long paper chain has finally gotten short. And Lilach Oren had the perfect kits for me to scrap how I feel!
Reactions: LilachO
Woo Hoo! How fun is this? We started our countdown to travel too-6 more sleeps till Walt Disney World! I love you paper and composition choices!

Well that is such a cool idea, I'll have to do this when we book our tickets for Disney!

You've got some good stuff to look forward to. I think it's essential for staying positive, and I like the background that's like tiles.

I hope we will get back to normal to, we had such a hard time, you stay positive! and I love the way you used the template and kit , thank you!!

Layout information

Category
Lilach Oren
Added by
LSlycord
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename