Oscraps

Houlihan's Restaurant
vickyday

Houlihan's Restaurant

Done for the April Font Challenge found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/april-challenge-2-font-challenge.39562/

Journaling reads We had a busy day planned for Saturday. So we had to get up and be ready to eat breakfast at 8:00. Then we drove to Hershey, PA. We went through a ride in the Hershey Store that showed the process from beginning to end of the candy production. Next we rode the trolley through town before going through the High Point Hershey house. Then we went back to the store to pick up some goodies before leaving. We had not eaten lunch, so we ate a late lunch at Houlihan’s Restaurant before we drove back to Strasburg. 4/20/24

I layered a mixed media bg over an AI mixed media paper and reduced the opacity of the top paper to 61% to allow some of the color to come through from the AI paper.
Great photo and beautiful clusters Vicky, I enjoyed reading your journaling! Perfect use of the two different fonts! Thanks so much for participating in the challenge.

Beautiful fonts. We had a Houlihan's in my area, but I don't know if it is still open. I love the way the photos are in the middle of the page and the elements draw your eyes across the page. Great job.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename