Oscraps

Hose Pipe Ban
Bush Girl

Hose Pipe Ban

Here's my entry for the May 2012 Web Challenge.

Here in my part of the UK we are officially in drought conditions and had a hose pipe ban imposed on us in early April! Needless to say, it hasn't stopped raining since then. This sure is the wettest drought I've ever been in! And God, if you're listening....we've had enough now, thank you.

Credits: ready....monster credits again

Paper: Sue Cummings, oscraps.com, Sketchbook Artistry No.: 1
Photo Mask: Sue Cummings, oscraps.com, From my Notebook Perfect Mattes
Grunge: Sue Cummings & Vicki Stegall, oscraps.com, 52 Inspirations 2011 Basics Kit, nna Aspnes, oscraps.com, ArtPlay Palette Metro Graffiti, NinaScraps, retired, touch.of.color 2
Alphas: Cinzia Loosemore, oscraps.com, Painted Alpha
Month Stamp: Cinzia Loosemore, oscraps.com, Date Stamps
Year Alpha: Cinzia Loosemore, oscraps.com, Paint by Numbers
Date Number: Anna Aspnes, oscraps.com, Distressed Dates No 1
Newspaper Clipping: Joanne Brisebois, oscraps.com, Newspaper Clippings Vol 1
Tape: Vicki Stegall, oscraps.com, Rock On
Arrow: Creations by Tinamarie, EHStudios & CheYang Designs Collaboration, oscraps.com, Rushing Around
Texture: Fudge Graphics, fudgegraphics.com, Grunge Paper Texture freebies
Font: AJF Mock Turtle by Tangie Baxter, VT Portable Remington, Times New Roman
Newspaper news & photo thanks to BBC.co.uk 5th April 2012
Wonderful Sue! however, I thought it said Nose pipe ban at first and knowing the way you Brits have with words...I wondered!

Beautiful page!! Love the dog :D
wowow, look at that credit-list ................. great job!

Murphy's Law!! Hope the rain has let up for you Selena! Pretty wet looking drought if you ask me LOL! Love your page!

Thankfully this was not imposed in my area! The irony is we are having so much rain now!!! Luv how you document it! A real good laugh!

OMGosh this is brilliantly funny and certainly VERY topical for us! I blogged about being sick & tired of all the rain the other day ... my conservatory windows are leaking, I've got water trapped between the inner & outer panels of my car door ... ENOUGH WITH THE RAIN ALREADY!!!!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Bush Girl
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout