ArtPlay Palette Savor Branch
ArtPlay Palette Serenity Glitter
ArtPlay Palette TakeFlight Charm
ArtPlay Palette Traveler Transfer
FotoWallet Album Template No. 1G frame
KardStock Neutrals No. 1
Travel Template Album No. 1B threadz

Journaling:
Remember the pipe safety railing anchored into the slickrock on our way to Horsecollar Ruin overlook, and the man who couldn't see the ruin at all. Binoculars (or long lenses like ours) were recommended. The doorways of two buildings were shaped like horse collars.

Natural Bridges was our least favorite National Monument. We viewed the bridges from above, and to get to the base to get better photos, we would have to hike 500 - 600 ft down and back up for each one. There wasn't much to see at the overlooks, and horsecollar ruin was barely visible with the naked eye.
Love the map behind the framed photos and the texture of the background. The binoculars charm is a great touch!

hmmm, sounds like the hike was a bit of a bust, but the page is great! love the map and that background texture works so well

Love that map and how those photos are popping off of it. Overall, there's a lot of dimension on this spread...wonderful.

I love the use of the texture background paper and the threadz,of course!! Despite "not much to see".. you created a lot of interest!

interesting name for these ruins. i like how the lines of the map run down to the photo and the way you were able to mirror that with the stitching on the opposite page.

Beautiful page, love the map! I've been debating getting a long lens for my camera, it appears I'd need one to see the sights

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout