Oscraps

Honorable Mention
isDK

Honorable Mention

Honorable Mention

aA FIDT Pack, paper, WordART
Photos: Karolina Grabowska (texture), skitterphoto (forest)

On Thursday, our last day, there was fog on the mountains and it was cloudy, cold and humid. It had rained heavily through the afternoon, evening, and overnight on Wednesday. We enjoyed photos we had taken earlier of some of the other birds and a few more hummingbirds.

For working while I travel, especially to cabins without phone or wifi, I bring a 2TB SSD drive with all of Anna's stuff. I forgot it, so my pages from the trip ended up being the FI templates because only a few weeks' downloads were still on my main PC hard drive.
It's nice to use FI now and again, I like the geometry of the pages! Great photos! I particularly like seeing the cardinals - we don't see them here in the PNW.

how beautiful are these photos and these birds! pretty page nature that offers us there what she most beautiful!

Wow, I always envy people in other countries having such beautiful birds. The birds here are not so colorful. Beautiful page!

These photos are simply amazing! I really like how you used Anna's FI template!

So much variety in the birds you saw. I like the simplicity of the pages. Simple beauty.

Lucky you, so many wonderful birdies captured. Hope you truly enjoyed your stay in muggy AZ.

You have such many great photos, I love the photos of the beautiful birds in beautiful colors, unfortunately we don't have that in the Netherlands.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout