Oscraps

home_imperfect_home
sue.falstaff

home_imperfect_home

This is my LO for April Challenge no.2 - Theme Challenge, here at Oscraps.

my journaling reads:
The kitchen window blind needs replacing and theres a couple of tile off the wall. The paint-work could do with being freshened up. Then of course theres the matter of the plastering on the hallway / stairs wall that needs touching up. The grouting in the bathroom would benefit from being re-done and theres still paint on the ceiling in the master bedroom. The attic needs more insulation and could do with being boarded out so weve got more space to store stuff up there ... but apart from that, the house is in pretty good condition given that both Iain & I are HOPELESS at home improvement and design. Oh, and dont even get me started on the state of the garden!

Thanks for reading.

Credits:
Papers + most elements - various Oscraps Designers, Comfort (previous {i}DSD scavenger hunt freebie)
Torn frame - Anna Aspnes, Torn FotoFrames No.2
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=29654&page=1
(available at Oscraps)
Template (altered) - Sara Gleason, Wee Home (retired(?) blog freebie)
Lovely page, great journlaing and I love how you placed a photo of your house between the cute house elements!

I saw the page ion the challenge description and had to come find it....love those little houses, and your shadows make the whole thing be ...well..perfect!!!!! gorgeous page!!

so , I m back as I loved the houses, and I saw Alegna's page earlier & she used one of these, so I thought maybe there was a link there...but there is no Comfot kit in the O's collabs? is it available anywhere?
I so want those houses LOL
thanks!

Congratulations, your page is featured in today's O My Stars! Thanks for sharing! https://ozone.oscraps.com/?p=5053

H
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my sweet Suzey Bluezy!!!! This is a fabulous page...I love your take on the challenge and as usual you have scrapped it brilliantly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
sue.falstaff
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout